Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sunday. Beach. Ice Cream. Frens.

Last Sunday, which was the last day of March Sch Holiday, I went to the beach again. Are u wondering how many times I need to go to the beach for a month? Haha... As many times as I can. Actually wanted to go to the Hot Spring, but end up to Damai Beach. Picked up Nana and Kingsia den off to the beach, the Paradise!



Got myself an Ice Lolly. Beside dark choco & after Eight, Lime Vanila is one of My favourite as well!



Yummylicious, both- the beach & my ice lolly!



Nana is getting more & more skinny!



sweet, babe! Cute pose, nice photo!



Friends. Ice Lolly. Beach. Reason why I never wanna grow up=(






yummmm......






Finally, finished our ice lolly and its time to have...



some beer and peanut!


Thanks Nana for bringing us the beer! After a walk at the beach, we got a seat and enjoy the view of the beach and sunset. A great Sunday evening at the beach with frens and ice lolly; beer make the perfection. The beach remind me of you...Missing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment