Saturday, March 7, 2009

searching for a star =)

Another new blog, if u know me well, u should know tat PeiPei has a lots of blogs=) haha! If u dono, dun figure it out. Cause I dun wanna let u know about my pass. "A new blog, new starting, new life, a brand new peipei =) "
.
Back to 7 weeks ago, a night to remebmber, should or must be remembered. Its a great and wonderful night which means alots to me. And its a U-turn in my life, things change alots after that night. 180" degree change.
.
...15 January 2009...
a night before
16 January 2009 !!!
.
Lastly I decided to treat my closer frens a dinner at Bla Bla Bla restaurant, one of my favourite restaurant. Its real a great place, the deco which is a bit to balinese style, lighting, atmosphere, music and the menu, just perfect and tat's wad I want.
.

I booked a table and 7 to 8 dishes which were too much for us. Even every dishes are nice but we did not finish them.
.

My 21st birthday cake, I saw this design before and I'm in love with it on my first sight. Instead a cake with a KEY on it, I got myself a cake with a Mask on it. I real love the mask. It took me some times to explain to the cake house wad I wanted, luckily they did it the way I want it to be like.
.

One of my favourite photo. Taken when I was making my wish. Only one wish been made,tat's " I wish all my 21 wishes in my wish list come true! travel around the world! "
.

Cut cake, and I'm officially 21 years old sexy babe!
.
Our birthday, Step's one day older than me.
.

The chocolate mask.
.
.
.
Frens who watch peipei turn 21 Live!
These are all my V.I.P in life. I felt kinda sad cause there were two of my very close girl frens did not come. Sha & Bong!
.

Jenna. A fren that I ever lost and found back. I really appreciate you! Even we used to quarrel but finally realised that you'r still the best.
.

Another photo with nana.
.

KingSia. I love to listen to her, some of her advices mean alots to me.
.

Jin. Hahaha! He's my primary school best fren! Lost contact for years cz he went off to NZ years ago. Contact me when he was back in kch, and he was lucky to be invited to de dinner. Or am I the lucky one to hav him on my birthday?
.

Mimi and peipei, she's just a 14 years old little girl when I first knew her. Now, turning into a sexy lady.
.

HuiSiong. Thanks for everythg, a great fren!
.

Doris. My dancing partner=) soho, dear?
.

Hope we'll have an unforgettable sexy 21 =)
.

Ladies. Thanks for coming and made my big day great !
.
Everyone know this guy is my most wanted best fren who's irreplaceable. Jian!!! I know lotsa ppl know abt our relationship bt still, I gonna repeat it again. He's the one guy tat treat me very very nice but never in love with me. I dono why? WHY? Haha... We stick together since young. We went to sch together cz we live near to each others. Same tution, Same class, sit beside me, help me carry my sch bag and wait me outside de toilet, escape class together. We did alots of things together bt we never fall for each others. Its a real friendship, okay! He was in kl during my birthday bt he came out with an idea, bring a laptop and broadband and webcam!!! Tat was how he join my dinner! Beside him, I'm miss Alex and my dearest kakee. My another two boyfrens!
.
After dinner, let's count down for PeiPei's big day.

We off to !Silhouette!


Large beer =) Lovin it. Addicted! Thanks for all the kisses and hugs rite after the clock turn 12. Love u all, babe! Thanks for those gifts, I guess my birthday had burnt u guys' wallet? =p
.
.
So, I'm a 21 years old lady who's legal in doing anythings. I got the key, I'm searching for the lock. Searching for a star, a star which belongs to me, that can brighten up my life. I got alots of things and frens after turning into 21 but I lost my star.
.
PeiPei's searching for a star.....

No comments:

Post a Comment