Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pei Pei loves Beaches alots!

I spent my 7 weeks with alots fun and laughter. Been to my favourite place- the BEACH for 4 times within a month!
.
1st: 30th January 2009 ( Fifth day of CNY )
.

Jian, pei pei and alex's stupid feet. Went with some frens. Only one nice pic to be post cz went there for a while and it started to rain so we off to Buntal for seafood dinner.
.
2nd: 15th February ( Day after Vday )
I still clearly remembered, we din plan for this trip. Step suggest to go for a walk during our lunch time. So, tat's it. Let's go to the beach!
.

7 of us went there that evening=)
.

My favourite photo. Isn't cute and nice?
.

Ladies=)
.
Dolly Step Mimi Alan Irving PeiPei
.

Stupid Elaine with the very stupid pose behind make this photo perfect!
.

Mimi with PeiPei
.
Elaine & Alan with peipei's bag =) so gay~
.

Can u see that Elaine with the silly pose again?
.

Having lotsa fun on the beach. I just cant describe how much I love beaches!
.
3rd: 24th February 2009 ( Its a Tuesday's afternoon )
.

PeiPei and Lionel inside his car, On the way to Damai Puri.
.

I looooooooove this shoot to the max!
.

Beach! The Beach, here I come again...
.

Lovin' it.
.

The best corner in the room.
.


Lionel's stupid Lao chien's face!


All these photos below,
bring me back to the happiest moment.
.











.
4th: 1st March ( Last visit to the beach before Siong & Lionel leave )
.
Greatest place on Earth.
.
Working hard to light the candles cause.....
.
Its for our dearest Mr. Muscle's 22nd birthday!
.
Happie Birthday =)
.
Family potrait ^^ A lots of us, right? They are all my new frens in life, know them after I'm 21. The best gift from heaven. God sent them to cheer up my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment