Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lydecker & Lionel's Farewell at Soho...

28th February 2009; Saturday night!



I love myself in this photo. Muaksss!
.
.
some photos taken in Soho, before...
Lydecker & Lionel back to Melbourne.
.

Lydecker and me. Gonna miss him lotsa, miss the time we spend together for the past 3 months. Miss the get drunk night @ damai, breakfast time, teasing each others with dirty jokes, dance in the club, flirt around with him, "truth or dare" game, miss all those day. He's real a great fren!
.

Doris, pour me some beer!!!
.

She and He. Lalalalala~~~~
.

Oh gosh, I'm lovin myself =)
.

Lionel, the fuckin muscular Melb guy who loves to lock me outside his car. Telling the stupid ghost story, loves telling dirty jokes and still claim tat I have the dirtiest mind.
.

The XXXL Alan & XS Missy pei pei. I treat him as brother, when u see him, u can always see me! hahahaha....! Sunday always our breakfast day ^^
.

Irving, the one who thinks he's not tat stupid, but he is!
.

My Sweet sugar babe, Theresa! Try to spot her in AirAisa plane!
..

Party People Do Get Drunk sometimes...
.

hohohohoho....
.

Peace!!
.

Alan & Lydecker were drunk, or maybe not? They'r just gay+ing around.
.

.

oh gosh! Kiss? WTF, rite?
.
The night was pretty cool, but I back home earlier cz I really cant stand anymore! Vomit...! Who the fuck was the one keep me drinking whole night, I wonder? Cant remember... But, I know Doris were almost drunk or half dead as well... hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment