Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hello, again!

Its had been some times after my previous post. I just get lazy and lost my interest in blogging. Unlike lastime, when I was still a student I was very hardworking in blogging and taking photo whatever I ate or did, whoever I dated or met and wherever I go I will bring my camera. Why am I not that hardworking in studies? Life now is hectic and my timetable is packed. Beside sch's stuff and meeting. I have to catch up with lotsa lotsa frens. And, because I love to been with my frens too much so, I end up my relationship. The longest relationship I ever had but it end after 2.5 years. When its time, that's the time. No reason why.

.

.
A post without photo is a bit boring, I guess. So I found this in a folder. Quite a nice photo taken by Alan. That's me sitting on the floor and Elaine~



*** I will try to keep updating ***

No comments:

Post a Comment